List of terrorist incidents, 1994
The following is a timeline of acts and failed attempts that can be considered non-state terrorism in 1994.
- Israel, February 25: Cave of the Patriarchs massacre – Baruch Goldstein kills 29 Palestinian civilians in an attack in the Cave of the Patriarchs in Hebron.
- United States, March 1: In the Brooklyn Bridge Shooting, Rashid Baz kills a Hasidic seminary student and wounds four on the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City in response to the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre.
- United States, March 5: In Salt Lake City, Utah, a gunman with a homemade bomb held several people hostage in the downtown public library. Police mortally wound the gunman before he is able to kill any hostages.
- Azerbaijan, March 19: A handmade bomb explodes on the Baku Metro in Baku, killing 14 and wounding 58.
- South Africa, April 24, A car bomb blast nearby resistance area and kills 10 with injures 41 in Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa. Blame placed on Afrikaner Resistance Movement extremist group.
- South Africa, April 25, A bomb blast nearby African National Congress headquarter building, Sauer Street, Johannesburg, South Africa. Which responsibility for ARM extremist group and 31 ARM members arrested by suspiction of bomb blast on April 24 and 25, with kills at least 9 people.
- Iran, June 20, A bomb blast inside Imam Reza mausoleum, Mashhad, Razavi Khorasan, Iran. Blame place on Muhahedin Khalq guerrilla group and kills 25 people with injures 70.
- Japan, June 28: Members of the Aum Shinrikyo cult release sarin gas attack at Matsumoto; 7 persons killed, 660 injured.
- Colombia, July 2: Andres Escobar was murdered by Humberto Muñoz.
- Azerbaijan July 3: A bomb explodes on the Baku Metro, killing 13 and wounding 42.
- United Kingdom, June 18: Six Catholic men shot dead by Loyalists in a pub in Loughinisland, Co Down.
- Argentina, July 18: The umbrella organization of all Jewish institutions in the country, AMIA, is car-bombed, killing 85 people and injuring over 300. Attributed to Hezbollah.
- Panama, July 19: Alas Chiricanas Flight 00901 is bombed, killing 21. Generally attributed to Hezbollah.
- United Kingdom, July 26: Israeli Embassy Attack in London and a Jewish charity are car-bombed, wounding 20. Attributed by Britain, Argentina, and Israel to Hezbollah.
- United States, December 10: Advertising executive, Thomas J. Mosser, is killed after opening a mail package from the Unabomber, being the second fatality of the mailbomb campaign.
- Philippines, December 11: A small bomb explodes on board Philippine Airlines Flight 434, killing a Japanese businessman. Authorities found out that Ramzi Yousef planted the bomb to test it for his planned terrorist attack, see FBI Most Wanted Terrorists, FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitives
- France Algeria, December 24: Air France Flight 8969 is hijacked by GIA members who planned to crash the plane on Paris but didn't succeed.